Welcome to San Marco Rd. 1149! This beautiful former model home is the perfect Marco Island getaway! The convenient location allows you and your party to make the most out of all that Marco has to offer! Don't miss out on this excellent property! The owner truly thought of everything in this home.
When you walk in, a front entry hall provides a place for you to kick off of your shoes, put your bags down and get comfortable. To the left of the front door is the formal dining area.
- An elegant glass top table and seating for six sits in a cozy alcove in front of a large window.
- The sleek design features make this room feel more like a royal table than a typical dining room table.
The beautiful front living room features beautiful tiled floors, high ceilings, and upscale furniture.
- The plush sofa sits in front of a stylish glass coffee table, sleek fireplace and nature inspired décor.
- The entire back wall is made up of sliding glass doors, making a seamless transition from indoor space to outdoor space.
The chef-inspired kitchen is fully stocked and overlooks the pool.
- Gorgeous granite counters, custom cabinets, and modern appliances give the family chef everything they need to work their magic in the kitchen.
- This kitchen has all of the utensils and appliances you need to enjoy a great meal!
- A beautiful central island provides extra counter space, and a snack bar serves as a transitional space from the kitchen to the second living area.
The second living area overlooks the pool.
- It features two ultra-plush sofas in front of a big screen TV.
- This island-inspired room will be one of your family’s favorite hang out spots.
- The open, flow-through layout of this home gives guests plenty of room to spread out but still engage with each other at the same time.
When it’s time for bed, this home offers three spacious bedrooms for your ultimate sleeping pleasure.
- The first bedroom has a King bed and private access out to the pool.
- The romantic four post bed, plush carpeting, sophisticated art, and décor create a relaxing atmosphere to calm down from a busy day.
- The highlight of this room is the bathroom.
- This giant spa-inspired oasis features a deep tub right in the center of the room, and a giant walk-in shower, enclosed in glass.
- Two vanities, high windows for light and privacy, and soft lighting to set the mood, this massive bedroom is unlike any bathroom on the island.
The second bedroom has a Queen size bed, classic wicker dresser and nightstand set, and a large window overlooking the property.
- The third bedroom has two twin beds and is perfect for kids or adults.
- The second and third bedrooms are just steps from the elegant family bathroom.
What is a Marco Island vacation without fun in the sun? This fully furnished vacation rental has one of the most beautiful pools and patio areas around!
- The covered lanai has a high-end outdoor dining table and seating for six.
- There are sun loungers (on wheels!) that can be rolled out onto the pool deck to soak up the Florida sun.
- A BBQ and an additional seating area outside of the master bedroom combine to create a poolside BBQ that the whole family will love!
- The pool overlooks the tranquil waterway and is a great place to watch marine life swim by.
This home, in one of the island's most affluent neighborhoods, puts guests close to local restaurants and shops.
- It’s also ideal for people who want to be close to the beach.
- If you’re going to treat your family to an island vacation, why not treat them to a stunning rental that has everything they need for a vacation they’ll never forget?
Other things to note:
- Trailers are not allowed to be stored on property. (City Ordinance Sec. 50-37)
- Boats may be parked in a driveway for up tp (8) hours for the purpose of loading, unloading, and cleaning.
- We recommend Rose Marina or Walker Marina!
- Property Manager is not responsible for construction or construction noise near any of our properties.
- Enjoy your stay!