- Charming two bedroom two bath condo with the feel of a duplex
- Abundance of space with only two units in the building
- Uninterrupted views of surrounding mountains
- Vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows in dining room and living room
- Gas fireplace, flat screen TV, and comfortable furniture in living room
- Newly updated fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining table seats up to 6 with additional seats at breakfast bar
- South facing patio with patio set
- Loft-like master bedroom with king sized bed, flat screen TV, and vaulted ceilings
- En suite master bathroom with double sinks, tub/shower combination, and stacked washer and dryer
- Guest bedroom with two twin beds that can be pushed together to make a king, and flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room for additional guests
- Amenities include indoor pool and hot tub
- Close to free Keystone shuttle bus, hiking trails, tennis center, and convenience store
- One parking space available
- 2 bedroom/2 bath
- Sleeps: 6
- Lifts: 5 minute shuttle ride
- Views: Mountain
- Hot Tub/Pool: Indoor shared hot tub and pool
- Outdoor Space: Private deck with seating
- Living Room: fireplace, large flat screen TV, queen sleeper sofa
- Dining: Seating for 6 at the table with 3 at the breakfast bar
- Laundry: Private in-home washer/dryer
- Parking: 1 car allowed
- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
- No Pets/No Smoking
- Must be 25 Years of Age
- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
All Property Manager Keystone properties come stocked with a basic starter package of paper towels, toilet paper, facial tissue, hand/body soap, conditioning shampoo, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher detergent (this is a 3-4 night supply, guests may purchase additional products locally). Each home is equipped with high-end bed linens and towels. Kitchens are stocked with a coffee maker, cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and small appliances.
License number: BCA-46942
Property Manager cannot provide more parking than the listing states. There is NO additional FREE parking at Keystone Resort. Additional vehicles must be parked in the PAID Lakeside and Conference Lot located on HWY 6.
What to be aware of:
- None of our units here in Keystone have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off by 8 o'clock in the evening every day.
- Although this is a ground floor unit, there are two stories inside the unit. Be aware of stairs.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
What You'll Love:
- Ground floor unit, easy access.
- Access to a pool and hot tub within the Quicksilver community.