- Homestead 2035 is a cozy cabin in the woods with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The condo has lodgepole pine cathedral ceilings and a floor to ceiling stone fireplace.
- The living room has new leather furniture, a game table, and a small library selection.
- There is a queen size pull out sofa in the living space to sleep 2 additional people.
- The ground level patio offers views of the mountains and Snake River.
- The lofted dining room table seats 6 people comfortably (up to 8).
- The kitchen is fully equipped and remodeled.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed, new luxurious bedding, and a flat screen TV.
- The ensuite master bathroom has new granite counters, a walk-in closet, double sinks, and a shower/tub combination.
- The guest bedroom has 2 twin beds and an attached bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- The pool and hot tub clubhouse are just steps away from the condo.
- Laundry facilities are located in the same building.
- There is a choice of charcoal or gas grill on the clubhouse patio.
- The condo is a short walk to the free shuttle system.
- Two parking passes are provided with the property.
- 2 bedroom/2 bath
- Sleeps: 6
- Lifts: 5 minute shuttle ride
- Views: Mountain
- Hot Tub: Indoor shared hot tub
- Pool: Indoor shared pool
- Outdoor Space: Private patio
- Living Room: fireplace, large flat screen TV
- Dining: Seating for up to 8
- Laundry: Shared washer/dryer
- Parking: 2 cars allowed
- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
- No Pets/No Smoking
- Must be 25 Years of Age
- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
All Property Manager Keystone properties come stocked with a basic starter package of paper towels, toilet paper, facial tissue, hand/body soap, conditioning shampoo, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher detergent. Each home is equipped with high-end bed linens and towels. Kitchens are stocked with a coffee maker, cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and small appliances.
License number: BCA-47982
- Property Manager cannot provide more parking than the listing states.
- There is NO additional FREE parking at Keystone Resort. Additional vehicles must be parked in the PAID Lakeside and Conference Lot located on HWY 6.
What to be aware of:
- None of our units here in Keystone have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off by 8 o'clock every evening therefore, an AC is not necessary.
- Although this is a ground level unit, there are a couple stairs down to the living area.
What You'll Love:
- Spacious living area and patio, perfect for large groups.
- Ground level unit, easy access.
- Access to a pool and hot tub.