2 BR 3 Bath Condo - sleeps up to 8
VS438 Village Square
- Spacious Condo with 3 Bathrooms
- Short Walk to American Eagle Chairlift
- Garage Parking
- Ski Locker
- Enclosed Porch Area
The spacious, 1200 square foot condo has everything you need to make your next trip to Copper Mountain unforgettable! Conveniently located in Center Village, it is a short walk to both the American Eagle and American Flyer chairlifts.
The updated kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining room table has seating for 6 people. The gas fireplace adds ambiance to the well-decorated living room. Enjoy great views of the ice skating pond and the surrounding mountains from the enclosed porch with large windows. There is a Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living room and a full bathroom by the entryway.
The master bedroom has a King Bed, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. There is an en suite bathroom.
The second bedroom has 2 Queen Beds, a TV, and an en suite bathroom.
There is a private ski locker for use during your stay, located on the first floor.
Village Square has a large indoor hot tub, sauna, and garage parking for 1 vehicle. Any additional vehicles can park in the North Alpine Lot at the entrance of Copper Mountain for an additional charge in the winter; summer parking is free.
There is no A/C in any of our properties.
- Parking at Copper Mountain is strictly enforced.
- Most rental properties have parking space for one vehicle only.
- To avoid towing or a ticket, please adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times.
- If you need additional parking, an Alpine Lot permit can be purchased for $20 per night from the Resort.
- You can pay through a QR code or at the kiosk, which is located in the Alpine Lot.
SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES:
- If amenities checklists include a hot tub with this property listing, please verify before confirming your reservation.
- No refunds are provided due to lack of hot tubs.
- All properties come stocked with a basic starter package of paper towels, toilet paper, facial tissue, hand/body soap, conditioning shampoo, dish soap, sponge, and dishwasher detergent (this is a 3-4 night supply, guests may purchase additional products locally).
- Each home is equipped with high-end bed linens and towels.
- Kitchens are stocked with a coffee maker, cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils, and small appliances.
- 4WD or AWD vehicles required in the winter, snow and ice will be on all surfaces including driveways and roads - no refunds for towing or cars that get stuck.
- Some homes require 4WD or AWD in the non-winter months due to dirt roads and uneven surfaces - call for more information about your rental.
COLORADO TRACTION LAW:
- Starting Sept. and running through May 31 of each year, all drivers on I-70 between Morrison and Dotsero will be required to adhere to the traction law, which requires vehicles to have either four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive with snow or mud+snow-rated tires, or specialized winter tires, chains, or other traction devices for cars with two-wheel drive.
- Ensure you have the correct equipment when driving in Colorado.
- Talk with your rental car company if you are planning to rent.
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND CLEANING:
- Is following rigorous (Covid-19) cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean.
- Following the cleaning process, housekeepers will then disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant.