This two-bedroom/two-bathroom residence has a great in-town location and luxury amenities.
- Bedding: Split-king, split-king, and queen sofa-sleeper
- This residence is all on one level.
- It has natural hardwood floors with an open floor-plan living room, dining area, and kitchen.
- In the living room is a natural stone gas fireplace, wall-mounted flat-screen TV with DirecTV and Blu-Ray DVD player.
- The leather sofa pulls out to a queen bed.
- Off the living room, the balcony opens to a town-side view.
- The dining table seats six.
- The kitchen is a fully equipped space with granite countertops, chef-quality appliances, and all the dishware, cookware and utensils needed.
In the master bedroom:
- There is a king bed (can be set up as two twins) and flat-screen TV with DVD player.
- The bath is accessible from the short hallway and has a tub with shower, large two-sink vanity.
Also on the main level:
- The second bedroom with a king bed (can be set up as two twins), flat-screen TV with DVD player.
- The ensuite bathroom has a shower only.
This residence has its own washer/dryer and complimentary wifi. There is no A/C at this property.
- This condo will be charged a $30/night usage fee.
- Garage parking is valet only, with one space per unit.
SKI and GEAR STORAGE:
- Outdoor secure ski and snowboard storage is attended as well, with indoor boot-dryer racks available.
- Bikes and other gear can be securely stored in the garage.
- The River Club has a wonderful outdoor waterfall hot tub, open dawn to dusk daily during ski season, and between Memorial Day weekend and mid-October.
- Also for your comfort and pleasure, there is a club room with a massive stone fireplace, sunroom, and bar (coffee, tea, and special receptions).
- Downstairs, you'll find a desk area with a computer, printer, and other business-support amenities.
- The recreation room is full of toys and games for children of all ages.
- There is also a fitness center with Nautilus equipment, stationary bicycles, treadmill and free weights.
- Your stay includes complimentary in-town transportation and Telluride Airport shuttle service in-season.
- Additional services to regional airports can be arranged through the delightful concierge staff.
- Please contact the club for options during offseason.
- The River Club's full amenities are not offered in the offseasons, which take place early October through late November and after ski area operations end through Memorial Day every year.
- Valet services, the concierge, housekeeping, grocery services and the hot tub are not available during this time.
- This condo is dog-friendly with a $30/night fee.
- Maximum two dogs with prior notification.
1,194 Square Feet
Business License: #010589