- 3 BR 2 Full 1 Half Bath Townhome
- Sleeps up to 6
- Cutty Sark Court #2
- 3BR 2.5BA Mountain Views
- A Summit Property
This spacious and well-appointed 3BR 2.5BA townhome offers a fireplace as well as a deck with a firepit and grill. There is also a 2 car heated garage with parking allowed for an additional 1 vehicle in front of the garage for a total parking space of 3 vehicles. This unit is nestled in a quiet neighborhood in the Wildernest subdivision of Silverthorne.
- Spacious Great Room with ample plush seating and a 50 inch Smart TV (NO CABLE)
- Gas fireplace
- Suite of full-size appliances and a broad spectrum of cookware
- Dining room table with seating for 6, with additional seating for 3 at the bar
- Mountain-view master suite with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with a jetted tub/shower combination
- Two additional bedrooms each have a queen bed on the lower level
- Guest bathroom between the bedrooms is configured with a tub/shower combination
- Half bath on the main level provides added convenience
- Gas fire pit on the deck
- Deck equipped with a gas grill
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Parking for three cars (two in the heated garage and one in the driveway)
- No air-conditioning
- Accessible via a small set of steps
- 5 of Colorado's most prominent ski resorts within a 30 minute drive: Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain, Loveland Ski Area, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Keystone Ski Resort
- Summer activities for every adventure seeker on Lake Dillon and the Surrounding High Alpine environment
- Short drive to everything you need, Grocery Stores, Shops, Restaurants, Hiking Trails and Ski Resorts
- This property has a companion unit that can be combined for a total of 6 bedrooms if you need more space
- Properties in Summit County generally do not have Air Conditioning
- Shared or community pools/hot tubs/club houses: If amenities checklists include a hot tub with this property listing, please verify before confirming your reservation. No refunds are provided due to lack of hot tubs.
- The SkyRun Advantage: All properties come stocked with a basic starter package of paper towels, toilet paper, facial tissue, hand/body soap, conditioning shampoo, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher detergent (this is a 2-3 night supply, guests may purchase additional products locally). Each home is equipped with high-end bed linens and towels. Kitchens are stocked with a coffee maker, cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and small appliances.
- Parking at all properties is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times.
- 4WD or AWD vehicles required in the winter, snow and ice will be on all surfaces including driveways and roads - no refunds for towing or cars that get stuck. Some homes require 4WD or AWD in the non-winter months due to dirt roads, and uneven surfaces - call for more information about your rental.
- Colorado Traction Law: Starting Sept. and running through May 31 of each year, all drivers on I-70 between Morrison and Dotsero will be required to adhere to the traction law, which requires vehicles to have either four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive with snow or mud+snow-rated tires, or specialized winter tires, chains or other traction devices for cars with two-wheel drive. Ensure you have the correct equipment when driving in Colorado. Talk with your rental car company if you are planning to rent.
- Cleaning: Continues to follow rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean.
- Summit County Fire Restrictions: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County's year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending, or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires, or prescribed burns of any material.
What to be aware of:
- This unit does not have A/C
- A few steps required to enter the unit.
What You'll Love:
- Private Heated Garage Parking
- Gas Grill
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Mountain Views