- Property Name: Cutty Sark Grand Combo 6BR 4.5BA - a Summit Property
- Property Type: Townhome
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4 full, 2 half
- Sleeps: Up to 12
This spacious 6BR/4.5BA duplex is composed of two separate 3BR/2.5BA units. Each well-appointed unit offers a gas fireplace as well as a deck with a firepit and grill. The heated garages add an extra layer of comfort. Each unit has a heated garage, one garage can fit two cars and the other can fit 1 car. This gives you three indoor parking spaces with parking allowed for an additional 1 vehicle in front of each garage. There is total parking for 5 vehicles at the property. This unit is nestled in a quiet neighborhood in the Wildernest subdivision of Silverthorne.
Enjoy 5 of Colorado's most prominent ski resorts within a 30-minute drive: Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain, Loveland Ski Area, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Keystone Ski Resort. During the Summer months, there are activities for every adventure seeker on Lake Dillon and the Surrounding High Alpine environment. You are within a short drive of multiple trailheads that can keep you busy for hours in the summer.
A spacious Great Room in each unit features ample plush seating, a 50 TV that offers streaming (no cable), and a gas fireplace in the living room. Appointed with a suite of full-size appliances and a broad spectrum of cookware, these well-equipped kitchens offer everything you will need to whip up a delicious home-cooked meal. Unit 1 offers dining for six, while Unit 2 provides a four-person table and three additional seats at the kitchen bar. The mountain-view master suite is outfitted with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with a jetted tub/shower combination. Two additional bedrooms each have queen beds, while the guest bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination. A half bath provides added convenience. After fun-filled days on the slopes, gather around the gas fire pit found on the deck of each unit. Both decks are also equipped with a gas grill. Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and parking for four cars (two in the heated garages and two in the driveway). Please note that this rental does not have air-conditioning and is only accessible via a small set of steps.
What to be aware of:
- This 6BR consists of two 3BR Duplexs side by side.
- This unit does not have A/C.
- A few steps required to enter the unit.
- No Cable. Streaming is how the TV works.
What You'll Love:
- Private Heated Garage Parking
- Gas Grill
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Mountain Views
- Properties in Summit County generally do not have Air Conditioning. This is certainly the case for all properties. Temperatures rarely crest 75 degrees and always cool off dramatically once the sun sets.
- SHARED OR COMMUNITY POOLS / HOT TUBS / CLUB HOUSES: If amenities checklists include a hot tub with this property listing, please verify before confirming your reservation. No refunds are provided due to lack hot tubs.
- THE SKYRUN ADVANTAGE: All properties come stocked with a basic starter package of paper towels, toilet paper, facial tissue, hand/body soap, conditioning shampoo, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher detergent (this is a 2-3 night supply, guests may purchase additional products locally). Each home is equipped with high-end bed linens and towels. Kitchens are stocked with a coffee maker, cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and small appliances.
- PARKING: Parking at all properties is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. WARNING: 4WD or AWD vehicles required in the winter, snow and ice will be on all surfaces including driveways and roads - no refunds for towing or cars that get stuck. Some homes require 4WD or AWD in the non-winter months due to dirt roads, and uneven surfaces - call for more information about your rental.
- COLORADO TRACTION LAW: Starting Sept. and running through May 31 of each year, all drivers on I-70 between Morrison and Dotsero will be required to adhere to the traction law, which requires vehicles to have either four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive with snow or mud+snow-rated tires, or specialized winter tires, chains or other traction devices for cars with two-wheel drive. Ensure you have the correct equipment when driving in Colorado. Talk with your rental car company if you are planning to rent.
- TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND CLEANING: is continues to follow rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean.
- SUMMIT COUNTY FIRE RESTRICTIONS: Stage 1 fire restrictions, and Summit County's year-round fire regulations, prohibit building, maintaining, attending, or using an open fire. An open fire is defined as any outdoor fire, including but not limited to campfires, warming fires, bonfires, or prescribed burns of any material.