Seacrest 501B is a remodeled and updated 2-bedroom 2 bath condo perfect for your next beachside vacation. Located on the 5th floor, this 1074 square foot condo can sleep up to 7.
- The large living room on the B side has plenty of comfortable seating for everyone to enjoy the large flat screen TV.
- There are large floor to ceiling sliding glass doors along the wall that allow you to access your private balcony that offers a great view of the beach.
- The dining area is adjacent to the living room and seats 6 with additional seating at the bar.
- The spacious kitchen is the perfect place to cook up your catch of the day or to make a quick bite before heading downstairs to either the indoor or outdoor pool.
- The kitchen is stocked with all the cookware and utensils you need so no need to pack anything from home.
- There is even a washer and dryer in this space, so you don’t have to worry about finding coin laundry.
The guest bedroom on the B side has a Queen-sized and Twin-size beds and flat screen TV. The guest bathroom offers a combination tub/shower. The Master bedroom on the B side has a King-sized bed, a large flat screen TV, and access to the balcony. The Master Bathroom offers a combination tub/shower as well.
This condo includes wireless internet with your stay. Seacrest is a family-friendly complex located on Okaloosa Island with amenities such as:
- Large outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Family BBQ area
- Fitness room
You won’t regret booking your vacation in Seacrest 501B, hurry and book today!
- You must check-in at our office located at 895 Santa Rosa Blvd. Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548.
- If you are arriving after 5 pm you will find an envelope with your information in your condo.
- Please call our office in advance for the door code.
- Check-In is 5 pm. On Saturdays, we may experience slight unavoidable delays, we ask for your patience in this regard.
- We do not guarantee a 5 pm check-in. No refund will be given for check-ins that occur later than 5 pm.
- We do not allow or guarantee early check-in either. Early check-ins may require an additional fee.
- Your driver’s license or state ID must be presented at the time of check-in.