Located in the Regal Palms Resort in nearby Davenport, our 4-bedroom, 3-bath townhome provides all the comforts of home with access to all the community amenities for an additional fee of $22.40 + tax per day, an amount that is paid upon check-in at the Resort front desk. (The fees are not included in the reservation costs.) Offering room enough for 8 guests to live the carefree resort life, entry to your home away from home is on the first floor, with the door opening into an open concept floor plan that welcomes all who walk in the front door.
- Living Room: Offering a large flat-screen television for your entertainment pleasure, sliding glass doors that lead out to the patio keep the space light and bright.
- Dining Room: Located on the opposite side of the kitchen, the dining space is a friendly one, offering a table built for 6, perched under a glass light that keeps this room bright, even when night falls outside. This area of the open-concept floor plan is perfect for more than just eating meals. As guests play competitive games of Monopoly, work together to construct intricate puzzles, or use the space for virtual meetings when they absolutely can't be avoided.
- Kitchen: The kitchen of this charming townhome is open to the living room allowing the cook of the day to keep an eye out on the big game in between meal prep chores. Offering dark cabinets that provide a dramatic contrast to the white walls and countertops, updated appliances help bring joy back to cooking. A breakfast bar takes up one end of the kitchen giving guests the option of enjoying their morning donuts in this place or spending a few quality moments in casual conversation with the one who is doing the cooking.
- Bedroom 1: Downstairs is home to one of the 4 bedrooms, offering a room that can be a blessing to those who might have mobility issues. Featuring a queen bed under a window, the flat screen television on the dresser opposite can be a difficult sleeper's best friend, providing hours of entertainment or just those necessary 10 minutes of programming that helps the occupant slip into a deep sleep. This lower-level bedroom shares the bathroom with the public spaces, offering a tub/shower combo and a single vanity.
- Patio Area: A cozy patio outside the living room offers two chairs and a prime location for people watching or enjoying the beauty of a Florida night.
- Bedroom 2: The king master suite is up a single flight of stairs, offering a comfy place to sleep, relax, and shut away the rest of the world. Decorated in calming shades of gray and white, the upholstered headboard supports tired necks and shoulders as occupants watch the flat-screen television resting on the dresser across the room. A soft occasional chair gives guests a comfortable place to sit and read and the ensuite bathroom features an oversized tub/shower combo and another single vanity.
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds anchor the space, offering the opportunity to peek out over the neighborhood through the generously sized window on one wall. Sharing the upstairs bath with bedroom 4, this room offers a quiet sophistication that will be much appreciated by adult siblings who might be sharing the space. The bath offers a tub/shower combo and single vanity.
- Bedroom 4: Mickey watches over-excited youngsters in this Disney-themed bedroom, giving flight to dreams filled with all the joys only Disney can provide! Featuring twin beds topped with bedding that matches the outfit worn by everyone's favorite mouse, the walls of this colorful bedroom have kept the secrets and harbored the giggles of the youngest and sweetest of travelers staying in this home.
- There is no limit to the fun that can be had in Regal Palms Resort as guests swim in the 2- and 1.2-acre swimming pools made even more fun with the additions of a lazy river, water slides with waterfalls, and indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis.
- A poolside tiki bar ensures mom and dad are never thirsty and a fully equipped fitness center with a hot tub, sauna, and steam room helps keep guests in tip-top shape, no matter how many tropical beverages were enjoyed.
- A community spa offers massages, pedicures, and manicures, while a restaurant and bar feed your soul as you dine on delicious meals.
- A business center can be utilized for important work tasks and live entertainment often rings out from the event rooms that are a part of the community.
- Banana Jack's offers food, games, and a whole lot of fun for guests of the resort with over 4000 square feet of space dedicated to all of the above.
- Located in very close proximity to Disney theme parks.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom is 5.9 miles
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park is 6.6 miles
- Walt Disney World Maingate West 6.9 miles
- Disney's Wide World of Sports 7.3 miles
- Disney's Hollywood Studios are 7.7 miles
- Disney's Boardwalk is 8.2 miles
- Epcot 8.7 miles
- Walt Disney World is 9.2 miles
- Disney's Magic Kingdom is 9.2 miles
- Disney Springs 10.1
- Sea World - 37 Minutes - 23 miles
- Legoland - 46 minutes - 28 miles
- Orlando International Airport is 23.7 miles
- Orlando Executive Airport 26.2 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport 41.4 miles
- Universal Studios is 26 miles / 37 minutes
Check-in: 4 pm
Check-out: 10 am
The home is non-smoking and absolutely no pets are allowed. Violation of this term will incur a charge against the security deposit for the reservation of $400.00 minimum.
We provide 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom and small (hotel-size) bar soap in each bathroom. Items of personal hygiene, dish soap/sponge, detergent for dishwasher, laundry detergent, and a garbage bag.
HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service provided at the rental rate. Before check-in, the unit will be thoroughly cleaned and inspected by a professional cleaning company. Clean sheets and towels will be available in the unit. Mid-stay cleaning services during your stay can be requested for an additional fee.
THIS HOUSE IS SELF-CATERING. Although we provide Welcome amenities, we do recommend stopping by the nearest supermarket to purchase additional personal toiletries and desired meals.
FOOD: As per Florida law, we are not allowed to leave open food in the refrigerators or kitchen closets, hence, all food items will be removed after the guest checks out and no supply of items such as condiments, or coffee powder will be provided before check-in.
Excessive required cleaning or also considered a double clean is charged $100.00
PARTIES AND EVENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED