Your first trip is on us! Go Rafting, Ziplining, Trail Riding, Escape Room or Mountain Bike Rental and the first admission is on us. This is a $50-$100 value per day. With what you save in free activities will almost cover the nightly rate!
To enhance your vacation experience, Mountain Escapes Property Management and Cabin Rentals includes Xplorie, which means free admissions and rentals everyday of your stay at select popular attractions in the area. Please Click Here to see the free fun included with this Mountain Escapes Property Management and Cabin Rentals rental!
This cabin does allow pets but there is an additional pet cleaning fee of $75 per pet per stay.
Welcome to this charming 2-bedroom cabin nestled in the beautiful town of Epworth, GA. This cabin is the perfect retreat for families and professional couples seeking a relaxing getaway.
- Step inside and be greeted by the warm and inviting open floor plan, featuring a fully equipped kitchen, a cozy dining area, and a comfortable living area where you can unwind after a day of adventures.
- Retreat to the large master bedroom, complete with a queen bed and a private bath, providing the ultimate comfort and privacy.
- Upstairs, you'll find a loft with a daybed and a small pool table, offering additional space for relaxation and entertainment.
- This cabin can comfortably accommodate up to 5 guests, ensuring everyone has a comfortable place to rest.
- The living room is the heart of the cabin, boasting a wood burning fireplace, perfect for cozy evenings in.
- Stay connected with the outside world with the cabin's included wifi and cable TV.
- For those seeking a touch of luxury, indulge in a soothing soak in the hot tub, surrounded by the serenity of nature.
- Conveniently located just 10 minutes away from Blue Ridge, you'll have easy access to a variety of shopping and dining options.
- If you're in the mood for a lively atmosphere, head to Copperhill/McCaysville, just 15 minutes away, where you'll find an array of restaurants, shops, breweries, and live music venues.
- For those with a taste for adventure, the cabin is in close proximity to the Ocoee River, offering thrilling rafting, ziplining, tubing, kayaking, and mountain biking opportunities. Exploring the great outdoors has never been easier.
- Bring your furry friends along on this memorable vacation, as this cabin is pet friendly (there is a $75 pet fee).
GPS disclaimer- Please note that GPS is very unreliable here in the mountains. We will give you directions that we have driven ourselves to the property. Should you decide to utilize GPS as opposed to our directions you are very likely to get lost and we won't be able to determine where you are even if you are lucky enough to have signal to call us.
*** We drain/clean/refill the hot tub after each guests leave. Bromine is added based on the size of the spa and normal usage. Excessive usage may require additional chemicals. It is recommended that you shower prior to entering the hot tub for sanitary reasons.
Check in is anytime after 4pm check out is at 10am Please check out through the Echo Dot in the Cabin.
Physical address is 110 Sunset Trail, Epworth GA30541. (GPS may not work) There is a lock box next to the front door the code is 8541. Place the key back in the lock box any time you leave the property. WiFi password- classyrosebud750
We are not responsible for ANYTHING that is left by ANYONE in the Cabin. If there is anything mailed back a Non-refundable $20 charge in addition to postage.
Trash pick up days are Monday or Tuesday.
Here's a link to helpful video tutorials to help you in the event that you don't know how to light a pilot for a fireplace, program the satellite remote to the tv and operate a mechanical lock box etc.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZGcaPEEXw
Directions from Atlanta to Inspiration
- Take I-75 North towards Marietta. Just Beyond Marietta, take I575 North.
- I-575 ends just past Canton and becomes Hwy 515, which is a four-lane highway all the way to Blue Ridge. McDonald’s is on your left at the second red light (From the beginning of I-575 to the McDonald’s red light is approximately 72 miles).
- Go up take a left at the McDonald’s light onto Hwy 5 North.
- Go 6.8 miles up Hwy 5 to Old Hwy 5 (At Abernathy’s Furniture). Turn left onto Old Hwy 5.
- Go 0.2 miles and turn right onto Madola Road.
- Go straight through 4 way stop. Go 1.9 miles down Madola and look and turn right onto Sunset Road.
- On gravel go 0.6 miles and turn left onto Sunset Trail.
- Go down Sunset Trail 0.1 miles; Inspiration is the last cabin on the right before Pond Road.
Chattanooga to Inspiration
- Take I-75 North to Exit 20, which puts you on the Highway 64 Bypass (APD 40) heading East.
- Continue east on APD 40* for roughly 7-8 miles and then get on the exit for Ocoee/ Highway 64 East on your right (there is no exit number). Note: If you wind up at a traffic light at Julian Drive, you have gone too far down APD 40.
- Stay straight on Highway 64 East for approximately 34 miles. You will go through the Ocoee River gorge along the way.
- Upon coming into Ducktown you will see a Hardees and a Chevron on your right; and an overpass just ahead. You will want to get on that overpass (Hwy 68) heading south
- Follow Hwy 68 3.8 miles to the 3-way stop in Copperhill.
- Take a right onto GA Hwy 5.
- Turn right onto Old Hwy 5 in Epworth (at Toccoa Falls College sign)
- Go 2/10 of a mile and turn right onto Madola.
- Stay straight past the 4 way stop.
- Go 1.9 miles and turn right on Sunset Road.
- On gravel go 6/10 of a mile to Sunset Trail. 9. Turn left onto Sunset Trail and go 1/10 of a mile.
- Cabin is the last cabin on the right before Pond Road
Check in - 4pm
Check out- 10am
What should we bring?
We suggest you bring personal grooming items, groceries (including spices and condiments along with the items below:
- Insect repellent (summer)
- Duraflame logs for wood-burning fireplaces only or campfire pits
- Medicines (aspirin, ibuprofen, first aid kit, etc.)
- Beach towels (for summer excursions to Lake Blue Ridge or whitewater rafting)
If you’re enjoying a lengthy stay, you may want to bring:
- Additional hand soap and shampoo
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Coffee filters
- Laundry detergent
- Entertainment items (DVDs, CDs, books, board games, playing cards, puzzles)
Pet cleaning fee
- 2br/2ba, sleeps 5, (nightly rate only based on 4 persons over the age of 12. Additional $10 per person per night for each guest over 4 person base rate)-this is also detailed when making reservations online
- Hot tub
- Wood burning fireplace, Guests must provide firewood for outdoor firepits and fireplaces
- Pool table
- Gas Grill
- Washer and dryer
- Pet friendly ($45 pet fee, does not include any damage or excessive cleaning)