- Lovely 3 bedroom 1 bath log cabin with a hot tub right outside your door and a screened-in porch, available year-round!
- Nestled on the ridge of Cherry Log Mountain.
- Quiet and private.
- The road is paved all the way to the cabin.
- Family-friendly (portable crib available).
- We always take extra protection to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
- The hot tub may be cold when you arrive. We change the water, clean the tub, and add new chemicals after every guest.
- North on Hwy515/575.
- From Ellijay Drive 10 miles until you see Cherry Log Mountain sign.
- Turn left onto Joann Sission Drive.
- Take Joann Sisson Drive for 1.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Cherry Lake Drive.
- Take this road for 9/10th of a mile and 726 Cherry Lake Drive will be on your right.
- No smoking or vaping in the cabin or around the cabin.
- No pets, no exceptions!
- NO ONE UNDER 25 can make a reservation.
- Guests use hot tub at their own risk.
- Please confirm that you agree to these rules!
- No Smoking in Chalet or on the property!
- No Pets!
- No more than 6 guests! No Exceptions!
- Violation of these rules will result in a loss of your deposit and additional fees!
- Upon departing, please complete the following to protect your deposit:
- Any used or dirty towels put in bathtub.
- Leave Linens on the bed.
- Please make sure any dishware, pots or pans are cleaned prior to leaving.
- Remove all food from fridge that you brought and dispose.
- Remove Trash and load into trash bin near the entrance of the driveway.
- Make sure the cover is back on the Jacuzzi.
- Turn off gas to grill, if used.
- Please adjust heat/air to 74 degrees in summer and 68 degrees in winter.
- Make Sure all trash is bagged.
- Use of the hot tub is at your own risk.
We hope you enjoy your stay and come back soon!
Standard cabin amenities: