If you are looking to break free of your daily routine and explore all that Asheville has to offer, make a run for Blue Ridge Escape. This west-facing one-bedroom, one-bath condo with 120-degree skyline views of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the heart of downtown Asheville and comes fully equipped with all the comforts of home.
- As you walk through the front door, you will be met with an awe-inspiring view of the Blue Ridge Mountains and an open concept kitchen and breakfast bar overlooking the dining space and living room.
- The kitchen features all the amenities you could ask for, including a refrigerator/freezer, five-burner gas range, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig K-Duo coffee maker, electric tea kettle, toaster, and blender.
- Below the sink, you will find an initial stock of dish soap, dishwasher detergent, Finish dish rinse, along with trash bags, recycling bags, and paper towels.
- The dining table seats four, providing ample space to work remotely or connect over dinner.
- Blue Ridge Escape also seats three at the breakfast bar.
- The living room has a sleeper sofa for two, and two accent chairs, providing a romantic haven to snuggle with your significant other or furry friend and witness the sunset with your favorite evening beverage in hand.
- For entertainment, enjoy a 55” cable TV and 500+ Mbps high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Blue Ridge Escape features a sliding glass window in the living room which opens, allowing in fresh mountain air and unobstructed views of the city and mountains beyond - a perfect way to wake up in the morning and wind down in the evening.
Off the living room is a separate bedroom where you will find:
- A comfortable King bed complete with linens
- A chaise lounge for reading or regarding the sweeping views of north Asheville and the mountains beyond
- A 55” cable TV
The bathroom, located off the bedroom, includes:
- Complimentary amenities such as shampoo and conditioner, lotion, hand soap, cotton balls and swabs, hair dryer, towels, facial tissue, and toilet paper.
- The toilet room is closed off from the rest of the bathroom allowing for extra privacy.
- A stacked washer and dryer including an initial stock of free and clear laundry pods.
Blue Ridge Escape is located on the 10th floor of the Arras Building, just an elevator ride away from an array of Asheville’s award-winning breweries and restaurants. Don’t forget to visit the many boutique shops and local artists that truly make Asheville exceptional during your stay.
- Blue Ridge Escape is pet-friendly with guests permitted to bring a maximum of two pets. There is a non-refundable $150 one-time pet fee.
- Additionally, long-term stays are welcome at Blue Ridge Escape.
- After you book your stay in Blue Ridge Escape, you will receive a confirmation email and text messages.
- In the confirmation email, there will be a link to electronically sign the lease agreement.
- We require this to be signed and returned before we will release the access code to the lockbox outside of the condo with the keys.
- The access code will be texted to you the evening prior to your arrival.
- These text messages will include a link to our digital guidebook of Asheville and a property guide for the condo.
- We welcome you to save that phone number and use it to easily communicate with us surrounding any questions or comments regarding your stay.
- When you book your stay at Blue Ridge Escape, one of the convenient amenities we offer is valet parking which is included in your booking for one car.
- Valet parking does have access to electric car charging stations; please inform the valet team upon arrival of the need to charge your vehicle.
- There is an additional cost to use the charging station which ranges from $10-$20.
- Included in your stay at Blue Ridge Escape is access to the building’s gym, which is located on the 3rd floor of the building.
- The gym is fully outfitted with Peloton bikes, leading-edge treadmills, rowing machines, rogue strength and conditioning equipment, and space for yoga and stretching.
- To reset your muscles or to relax on your vacation, schedule an appointment at our in-house massage room, Urban Exhale Massage, conveniently located next to the gym on the 3rd floor.
- Please note, massage services are not included in the cost of your booking.
With amazing views, access to valet parking, our state-of-the-art gym, and relaxing massage offerings, we’re here to ensure your time away from home is as relaxing and stress-free as possible. An additional amenity available to you when booking Blue Ridge Escape are our in-house food & beverage offerings, conveniently located on the first floor. Our culinary partners are proud to bring you an irresistible casual yet fine dining restaurant with Bargello, offering a menu inspired by the flavors of the Mediterranean, as well as the inviting bar and lounge, District 42, serving a collection of seasonal and craft cocktails and shareable small plates. We also proudly offer in-room dining with Bargello to-go. View the menu and order from the convenience of your phone by scanning the QR code located in the in-condo guidebook.