When life gets busy, the Views Over Pack Square is just what you need to reset, recenter, and feel refreshed. Whether you’re staying for a week or an entire season, this east-facing one-bedroom, one-bath condo comes fully equipped with all the comforts of home with skyline views overlooking downtown Asheville, inviting you to pause and take it all in.
- As you walk through the front door, you will be met with an open concept kitchen and breakfast bar overlooking the living room.
- The kitchen features all the amenities you could ask for, including a refrigerator/freezer, five-burner gas range, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig K-Duo coffee maker, electric tea kettle, toaster, and blender.
- Below the sink, you will find an initial stock of dish soap, dishwasher detergent, Finish dish rinse, along with trash bags, recycling bags, and paper towels.
- The coffee station is stocked with a small supply of local coffee and tea from Dynamite Roasting Co and Asheville Tea Company.
- The Views Over Pack Square seats four at the breakfast bar.
- The living room has a sleeper sofa for two and two additional chairs for seating.
- There is a 55” cable TV and 500+ Mbps high-speed Wi-Fi for entertainment.
- The sliding glass window in the living room opens, letting in fresh air.
Off the living room is a separate bedroom where you will find a comfortable King bed complete with linens.
- There are two extra chairs and a 55” cable TV in the bedroom.
- An additional set of linens for the bed and the sleeper sofa are stored in the bedroom closet along with an extra blanket.
- A white noise machine is provided next to the bed for a good night’s sleep.
The bathroom is located off the bedroom and offers a variety of complimentary amenities including shampoo and conditioner, lotion, hand soap, cotton balls and swabs, hair dryer, towels, facial tissue, and toilet paper.
- The toilet room is closed off from the rest of the bathroom for extra privacy.
- A stacked washer and dryer are also located off the bathroom.
The Views Over Pack Square is located on the 10th floor of the Arras Building, just an elevator ride away from an array of Asheville’s award-winning breweries and restaurants.
- Don’t forget to visit the many boutique shops and local artists during your stay.
Long-term stays are welcome at The Views Over Pack Square.
- After booking, you will receive a confirmation email and text messages.
- In the confirmation email, there will be a link to electronically sign the lease agreement.
- The access code to the lockbox outside of the condo with the keys will be texted to you the evening prior to your arrival.
- These text messages will also include a link to our digital guidebook of Asheville and a property guide for the condo.
- Save the provided phone number to easily communicate with us regarding any questions or comments.
- Valet parking is included in your booking for one car.
- Electric car charging stations are available for an additional cost.
- Access to the building’s gym on the 3rd floor, fully equipped with Peloton bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, strength and conditioning equipment, and space for yoga and stretching.
- In-house massage room, Urban Exhale Massage, is conveniently located next to the gym. Massage services are not included in the cost of your booking.
- In-house food & beverage offerings on the first floor, including Bargello restaurant and District 42 bar and lounge. In-room dining with Bargello to-go is also available. View the menu and order from your phone using the QR code in the in-condo guidebook.