- Our Flowermoon Lodge is a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, equipped with brand new washer/dryer and appliances. This unit has been completely remodeled, so everything is brand new!
- Exquisitely designed, the house has 4 bedrooms with queen sized beds, and a master suite with a king sized bed. There are also 4 queen sized sleeper sofas and a day bed throughout the house allowing it to accommodate up to 18 people.
- With a huge kitchen, full sized refrigerator, oven/stove, dishwasher, and microwave, you are able to cook full meals if you would rather not go out.
- The unit overlooks a large pond and pasture area and has a large deck that wraps around half the house if you would like to sit outside and enjoy the atmosphere. The deck is also great for BBQing.
- The property itself is 15 acres with 2 ponds, lots of lawn space, trees, wooded areas, and pasture.
- There are multiple housing options on the property ranging from 5 bedroom cabins to a 1 bedroom handicap accessible apartment if you would like to rent several units together.
- Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions!
If you are planning for Winter, come stay in our cozy cabin just minutes from all things Winter!
- Explore the beautiful winter wonderland of downtown Whitefish, which is only 10 minutes away!
- Better yet, get your skis out and head to Big Mountain, which is only 20 minutes from the cabin to the ski lift!
- If you prefer cross country skiing, the Whitefish Country Club turns into the Glacier Nordic Club in winter with groomed cross country trails on the golf course. This includes lit up trails for night skiing! They also maintain many other nordic trails in the valley for your use. Check their website for the groomed trail report.
- Snowmobiling, dog sledding, snowshoeing, and much more are only a short trip away too! There is really something for everyone here in Winter!
The lodge is conveniently located to attractions in the valley.
- This beautiful property is located 10 minutes from Glacier International Airport, 5-10 minutes from local dining establishments, 10 minutes from Costco, grocery stores and other big box stores for your convenience, 10 minutes from downtown Whitefish and 10-15 minutes to Kalispell.
- The entrance to Glacier National Park is only a 35 minute drive.
- There are many golf courses in a 10 mile radius from the property. To name a few:
- Whitefish Lake Golf Club
- Iron Horse Golf Club
- Meadow Lake Golf Course
- Northern Pines Golf Club
- Village Greens Golf Course
- Buffalo Hill Golf Club
- We are also only located 10 minutes from the Majestic Arena and 15 minutes from Rebecca Farm.
- As you can see, there is so much to do within a 10 minute drive from our beautiful location!
Great space for large families or smaller groups wanting to spread out.
- The property is immaculately kept with a large lawn, woods, ponds, and lots of flowers in Summer, with space to xc ski and snowshoe in winter.
- Close to Glacier National Park!