Welcome to Providence Breeze, your ideal spacious 5 bedroom/4.5 bath vacation home with a private heated pool, outdoor grill, and poolside TV. Enjoy the warm breeze while relaxing in the covered lanai watching the big game or your favorite movie. You can also soak up the sun in the south facing pool area overlooking a quiet pond with a view of the prestigious championship Providence golf course just beyond. When you're not parking in the garage, you can enjoy the games area with a basketball game or one of the 300+ arcade games.
The layout of this house is ideal for families and/or groups up to 10 people traveling together. Gather with family and friends in the bright and airy open concept great room around the oversized kitchen island with plenty of natural light and modern amenities for a perfect vacation experience. The queen main floor bedroom is fully accessible with an ensuite bath. Upstairs, the two twin bedrooms have recently been upgraded to twin XL beds, making them comfortable for children and adults alike. Upon request, these beds can easily be assembled together to make a king bed. This unique feature allows the space to be customized to accommodate the needs of our guests.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Agreement is entered into between Host and Guest for the property outlined in the confirmed booking/reservation.
- The term of occupancy shall begin on the arrival date and end on the departure date strictly for the number of nights outlined in the confirmed booking/reservation.
- The property will be ready for occupancy no earlier than 4:00 PM on the arrival date and must be vacated no later than 10:00 AM on the departure date.
- The reservation total, applicable fees, and security deposit shall be paid in full prior to the check-in time on the arrival date.
- Bookings/reservations not paid in full by the check-in time on the arrival date shall be deemed null and void, and all deposits will be forfeited by the Guest.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY:
- Maximum occupancy is limited to the number of individuals listed on the pre-arrival form.
- If Host concludes that this policy has been breached, Host reserves the right to expel the entire party with no refund.
- NON-DISTURBANCE CLAUSE:
- Guest and their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger (fireworks), or inconvenience neighbors, or use the premises for any unlawful purposes.
- CARE OF PREMISES/DAMAGES:
- NO PETS ALLOWED. NO SMOKING PERMITTED IN HOUSE.
- Violation of these or any of the House Rules constitute grounds for automatic eviction plus forfeit of deposit and all booking/reservation costs if violated.
- Guest agrees to pay Host for any damages to the property, grounds, furnishings, household items, or pool caused by Guest during its occupancy.
- This will include payment of any additional cleaning charges incurred due to Guest's occupancy.
- HOST'S RIGHTS:
- Guest agrees that if the conditions and limitations set forth herein are not met, Host shall have the right to cancel this agreement and may enter the Property, either by statutory proceedings or by force, to inspect the Property and ensure that Guest has vacated the Property.
- All monies paid by Guest shall be forfeited as liquidated damages.
- INDEMNITY CLAUSE:
- Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Host harmless from all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest's use of Property or the items of personal property provided therein.
- Guest assumes all risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities, including use of the private swimming pool on the Property and will hold Host harmless with respect thereto.
- NO SUBLETTING:
- Guest may not sublet or assign this Agreement for all or any part of the premises under any circumstances.
- REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE:
- The Property is reserved with the Host's furniture and household furnishings.
- Host shall not be responsible for providing additional furnishings or equipment not presently available in Property.
- Guest will report any maintenance issues immediately to the Host.
- Host will make every effort to repair and/or replace any equipment that is not working properly, but cannot guarantee that all equipment will be in good operating order at all times, and no rate adjustments or refund will be made for equipment or appliance failures.
- The following conditions apply to the cancellation of all confirmed bookings/reservations.
- Parking is available on the driveway and in the garage.
- Do not park on the street overnight.
- The community is patrolled, and cars left on the street or blocking walkways will be towed.
Guest and Host, by signing this Rental Agreement, acknowledge that they will comply with the terms of this agreement, and each assumes the responsibility for the obligations set forth herein.
Guest acknowledges receipt of the House Rules. Guest acknowledges that they have read, accept, and agree to the terms set forth.
- We want you to have a good time, but please refrain from large events or parties. Our property is best suited for groups of up to 10 people. It is a quiet community. Please be considerate of others in the resort and bring loud noise inside after 10 pm.
- Absolutely no smoking or vaping inside.
- As much as we love pets, we have decided not to allow them on the property out of considerations for guests who may come along next with allergies.
- The HOA requires that the grill be used OUTSIDE of the screen enclosure. The grill is there for your BBQ pleasure; however, if you use it, kindly ensure it is clean for the next guests.
- The HOA limits community center access to 6 guests from one property at a time. This is so all residents and guests can have access to the facilities.
- The washing machine uses only TIDE laundry soap and is prefilled for your use. Please do not add your own soap.
- For your convenience, pool towels can be found in the 1/2 bath located directly off of the lanai.
- The pool is cleaned once per week (usually on a Monday or Tuesday) by an outside service. The service man's name is Luciano, and he will call out toward the backyard before entering the pool enclosure. He is usually there about 20 minutes. Please do not be alarmed. He will not need to come in the house and will not bother you. If you have any concern with this service call, please let me know.
- There is a camera on the doorbell that provides security for the driveway and front exterior entrance. It does not capture anything on the inside of the property for your privacy.
- Trash days: The trash (grey lid) and recycle containers (yellow lids) are located at the side of the house. If your stay spans a Monday or Tuesday, we'd ask for your help please to roll the trash bins to the curb and bring them back in to the side of the house. They can go out on Sunday night for trash pick up on Monday and recycle pick up on Tuesday. All bins must be returned from the curb by Wednesday morning, or the HOA issues the homeowner a fine. Your help is greatly appreciated.
- No commercial vehicles allowed when not actively engaged in service or repairs. Boats, trailers, recreational, and RV/mobile home are not allowed unless it is fully enclosed inside the garage.
- The resort amenities are available for your use. To access the resort amenities, sign in with the house address. The heated lap pool is amazing, and the gym is well equipped.
- When you arrive, you will see a welcome bag with a few complimentary goodies for you and your guests to enjoy. There are basic essentials supplied for your use as well. The shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the dispensers in each bathroom are Suave brand. We have left enough paper towel, toilet paper, dish soap and dishwasher soap, coffee, and spices to get you started.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
A. Check out no later than check out time so we have time to get the house ready for the next guests.
B. All furniture should be returned to its original location.
C. Remove and dispose of all food items from the refrigerator and pantry/cabinets.
D. Trash: Place trash and recycle in the bins at the side of the house.
D. Place dishes, utensils, etc. in dishwasher and turn it on when you depart.
F. Remove sheets and all dirty towels and place in showers or tiled floors in bathrooms.
G. Please unplug the arcade in the garage.
H. Turn off lights and ensure the door is locked upon your exit.
Thank you for cooperation, and I hope you have a great stay.
Jill & Franklyn Fleming
Electronic keypad door lock. Code provided before arrival.
The property is a 35-45 minute drive from the Orlando Airport. There is the Sunrail train station 10 minutes away. This is also an alternative travel mode to downtown Orlando.
At Providence Breeze, a division of Welcome Home Suites by Franklyn, it'll feel like your home away from home.
We are available to assist you for the duration of your stay and answer messages promptly. Contact phone number will be provided along with check-in instructions.